Trust has always been the foundation of our relationship with customers.Because you trust us with your financial and other personal information, we respect your privacy and safeguard your information.This Online Privacy Notice applies to anyone who visits the VISA BANK website.This Notice describes how MJC BANK may collect, use and share information from or about you. Your use of MJC BANK constitutes your acceptance of this Online Privacy Notice.
You may visit MJC BANK, review information about the Bank and its services, check rates, and more without giving us any Personally Identifiable Information.If you choose to use MJC BANK services, you will be presented with terms and conditions that provide more information about the type of information we gather and store through those services.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Protects children under the age 13 from the personal information.Please visit the website:
The Majestic Group provides financial products and services through its affiliated companies and branches located across the world. Privacy and personal data protection principles vary from one country to another. When you access or link to a Local Site, please read the privacy statement issued by the Local Site to determine the policies that apply to information or data maintained by the Local Site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site
- Up-to-date data about yourself, if you register your personal details for the Alert Service
- Details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access) We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Use made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or mobile device)
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our Site