MJC BANK has 4 business lines
- Hong Kong Banking provides a full suite of financial advice and banking solutions, supported by an excellent customer experience, to personal and business customers across Hong Kong.
- International Banking provides a full range of financial products, solutions and advice to retail and commercial customers in select regions outside of Hong Kong, supplemented by additional products and services offered by Global Banking & Markets and Global Wealth & Insurance to meet customers’ needs.
- Global Wealth & Insurance (GWI) combines the Bank’s wealth management and insurance operations in Canada and internationally, and Global Transaction Banking. GWI is diversified across geographies and product lines.
- Global Banking & Markets, MJC BANK wholesale banking and capital markets arm, offers a wide variety of products and services to corporate, government and institutional investor clients globally.
mjc QUICK VIEW
- Trading Name: MJC BANK
- Registered: MAJESTIC FUND MANAGEMENT
- Bank Type: PRIVATE BANK
- Industry: BANKING & FINANCIAL
- Founded: 2008
- Main Office: HONG KONG
- Swift: MFMNHKH1
- Total Income: 689 Billion HK$ (2015)
- Total Assets: 45,480 Billion HK$ (2015)
- Employee: 92 (2015)